[ovirt-users] Cannot run specific VM in one node

Diego Remolina dijuremo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 12:39:58 UTC 2015

Hi Joop,

There is currently no split brain in my gluster file systems. The
virtualization setup is a two node hypervisor (ysmha01 and ysmha02),
but I have a 3 node gluster where one node has no bricks
(10.0.1.6->ysmha01, 10.0.1.7->ysmha02 and 10.0.1.5 no bricks), but
helps define quorum, see below:

[root at ysmha01 ~]# gluster volume status engine
Status of volume: engine
Gluster process                                         Port    Online  Pid
Brick 10.0.1.6:/bricks/she/brick                        49152   Y       4620
NFS Server on localhost                                 2049    Y       4637
Self-heal Daemon on localhost                           N/A     Y       4648
NFS Server on 10.0.1.5                                  N/A     N       N/A
Self-heal Daemon on 10.0.1.5                            N/A     Y       14563

Task Status of Volume engine
There are no active volume tasks

[root at ysmha01 ~]# gluster volume heal engine info split-brain
Gathering list of split brain entries on volume engine has been successful

Brick 10.0.1.7:/bricks/she/brick
Number of entries: 0

Brick 10.0.1.6:/bricks/she/brick
Number of entries: 0
[root at ysmha01 ~]# gluster volume heal vmstorage info split-brain
Gathering list of split brain entries on volume vmstorage has been successful

Brick 10.0.1.7:/bricks/vmstorage/brick
Number of entries: 0

Brick 10.0.1.6:/bricks/vmstorage/brick
Number of entries: 0
[root at ysmha01 ~]# gluster volume heal export info split-brain
Gathering list of split brain entries on volume export has been successful

Brick 10.0.1.7:/bricks/hdds/brick
Number of entries: 0

Brick 10.0.1.6:/bricks/hdds/brick
Number of entries: 0