[ovirt-users] Get CPU and Memory Usage for VM and Host using ovirt java sdk

Kumar R, Prashanth (Prashanth) pkumarr at avaya.com
Fri Jun 5 07:13:21 UTC 2015

Hi All,

1)I would like to know if there is a way to fetch the "CPU and Memory Usage for VM "  and CPU and Memory Usage for a Host in the RHEVM environment using ovirt sdk in java.
I am using ovirt-engine-sdk-java-3.5.0.5.jar.
Can you please provide me with the java example if possible.
The cpu and memory usage of the VM in the rhevm is as highlighted in the picture below.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D09F8D.32124E50]

2) Autostart attribute for a VM  in RHEVM.
Earlier when I was using libvirt 0.5.1 jar  in a kvm system,I found that autostart attribute [vm.getAutostart] is provided in the libvirt java sdk.
"Autostart is a Boolean value which indicates whether the network is configured to
be automatically started when the host machine boots"

Is there any such attribute for a VM in RHEVM,if yes is there a way to fetch the auto start value using ovirt java sdk.

Thanks,
Prashanth R