[ovirt-users] Automating oVirt Windows Guest Tools installations

Patrick Russell patrick_russell at volusion.com
Wed Jun 17 22:30:27 UTC 2015

Thank you Lev for the clarification. We had been installing manually via the ISO, but I had mis-read some other articles about using python to automate the process.

I will pass on the notes around /S and your article to our internal windows team. Maybe they have some ideas around the cert store, or at the very least pass off the manual instructions to our NOC.

I appreciate the response,
Patrick