[ovirt-users] Reinstalling a new oVirt Manager

Simone Tiraboschi stirabos at redhat.com
Tue Mar 17 17:41:27 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

You can execute this on one of your hosts.

# vdsClient -s 0 getStorageDomainsList
to get storage domain list, than

# vdsClient -s 0 getStorageDomainInfo <domain UUID>
for each of them till you identify the domain you are looking for.
You can also find there the pool UUID.

Than
# vdsClient -s 0 getVmsList <pool UUID> <domain UUID>
To get the list of VMs on that storage.