[ovirt-users] Upgrade Infrastructure

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Mon May 4 09:47:26 UTC 2015

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 11:36 AM, Massimo Mad <mad1969it at gmail.com> wrote:

> hello,
> where can I find a document that explains how to upgrade my oVirt
> infrastructure?
> My infrastructure is currently composed of host centos 6.x who would like
> to upgrade to host centos 7.x.
> I can co-exist in the same cluster temporarily host with different
> releases or should I create a new cluster and then migrate vm?
>
> Regards
> Massimo

depending on the version you are going to upgrade to, you will find related
release notes page. Eg for just released 3.5.2:
http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_3.5.2_Release_Notes

Previous releases notes page:
http://www.ovirt.org/Category:Releases

Also, the Administrator Guide is a further reference page, eg for info
regarding backups before upgrade or for compatibility mode change settings
for your infra:
http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_Administration_Guide

HIH,
Gianluca