[ovirt-users] AAA LDAP Authentication

David Smith dsmith at mypchelp.com
Tue May 5 21:49:09 UTC 2015

I added that to the end, since there wasn't any reference on it as to where
to put it;
I restarted the engine and didn't notice any changes, the namespace still
reads the same as before, and no users show up
Note that in the field to the right of namespace it's blank, whereby with
"internal" or our other pre-aaa ldap config it shows "*" and can be changed
to a username as a filter, in this case it doesn't allow me to enter
anything