[ovirt-users] autologin into vm desktop

Adolfo agomez at virtualcable.es
Thu May 7 02:45:40 UTC 2015

I know, but this all is used from "ovirt portal", and we are only using
ovirt api, the portal is provided by own broker :)

I'm currently looking at the code of vdsClient, to see if i can
replicate the "desktopLogin" feature.

This was why i was wondering if this is the place to post this, because
it's more related to "development", but not to de development of ovirt
itself (or yes, don't know right now... :) )

Thank you

Adolfo Gómez