[ovirt-users] Upgrade Node through oVirt Manager

Fabian Deutsch fdeutsch at redhat.com
Thu May 7 10:42:36 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----
> Hi all,
>
> Hi installed two nodes with the 3.5.1 ISO. Now I want to upgrade them to
> 3.5.2
> new ISO. I uploaded the ISO file to my ISO domain with engine-iso-uploader
> command. But I can't choose my ISO file in the Manager to upgrade my nodes.
> How can I select the good Iso file ?

Hey Kevin,

the update of the Node on the host is independent of the ISO domain.

You need to install the Node iso through the also provided rpm on the Engine host.

I.e the job below contains an iso and an rpm. The rpm needs to be installed on the Engine host,
then the new ISO should appear in the upgrade dialog.

http://jenkins.ovirt.org/user/fabiand/my-views/view/Node/job/ovirt-node_ovirt-3.5_create-iso-el7_merged/

Greetings
fabian