[ovirt-users] Problems with ISCSI storagedomain

Andrea Ghelardi a.ghelardi at iontrading.com
Tue May 12 10:25:03 UTC 2015

Hi Luciano,
I suggest you to check log files which usually provide a goof indication of
what is going on.... usually....
You want to check the engine logs (ssh into your hosted engine, then
/var/log/ovirt-engine) and vdsm logs on your hosts (/var/log/vdsm/vdsm.log)
You want also to check if you multipath is updated and ok (multipath -ll or
lsscsi)

Cheers
AG