[ovirt-users] Virsh migrate issue

VONDRA Alain AVONDRA at unicef.fr
Fri May 29 13:49:40 UTC 2015

Hi,
Thanks for your answer, in fact I just want to have a rescue command, if I have an ovirt crash.
I was thinking that it could be a good solution using virsh on the hypervisors.
I don't have a log experience with API/shell, and seems to be heavier to use than command line.
Could you give me examples using VdsClient or API/shell for Live migration.
Thanks

Alain VONDRA
Chargé d'exploitation des Systèmes d'Information
Direction Administrative et Financière
+33 1 44 39 77 76
UNICEF France
3 rue Duguay Trouin  75006 PARIS