[ovirt-users] Upgrade path from Fedora 20 oVirt 3.5 to Fedora 22 oVirt 3.6

Сергей Скурлаев cc at sbchel.ru
Tue Nov 10 04:06:06 EST 2015

I've updgraded this way: fc20->fc21->fc22, because fedup couldn't find
GPG-Key for FC22 repos.
Next step: postgresql-setup --upgrade, because postgresql refused to
start with unupgraded DB.
After this I installed oVirt 3.6 release packege and did dnf update
--best --allowerasing: it resulted in deletion of old engine packages,
but since I've got AIO install, I checked that allinone plugin had also
upgraded.

First try to run engine-setup said, that it could not connect to DB, so
I've copied old pg_hba.conf and also changed max_connections to 150 in
postgresql.conf.
After all this I've managed to successfully run engine-setup.