[ovirt-users] schedule a VM backup in ovirt 3.5

Maor Lipchuk mlipchuk at redhat.com
Thu Oct 22 13:23:54 UTC 2015

Hi Indunil,

You can access the api as you mentioned before:
  https://engine.example.com:[port]/ovirt-engine/api

if you having trouble to access it, I suggest you try to open your admin portal,
and once it is opened go to the URL and simply add "/api" at the end of the address, this will present you the output of ovirt-engine API.

To get the list of the VMs through the API just call:
  https://engine.example.com:[port]/ovirt-engine/api/vms
then you should notive all the Ids of the VMs which you can use for backup.

I've attached an example of a print screen accessing to the API.

Regards,
Maor