[ovirt-users] Very old tasks hanging

Soeren Malchow soeren.malchow at mcon-group.com
Wed Oct 14 23:36:50 UTC 2015

Dear all,

I have tasks hanging for a very long time, there are 2 different possibilities

  1.  The task has nothing to work on anymore, e.g. I have one task that is weeks old that was deleting a cloned VM
  2.  I have a cloned VM and that was exported and the task is still running after 5 days - it actually isn’t running, but the VM still has the hourglass in the front end and i can do nothing with it, i even rebootet all hosts in that cluster already and upgraded the engine and the hosts in the cluster form 3.5.3 to 3.5.4

Any idea where to even start looking ?

Regards
Soeren