[ovirt-users] Problem with kerberos authentication and ovirt-engine-sdk-python

79160810031 at yandex.ru 79160810031 at yandex.ru
Fri Sep 4 14:10:50 UTC 2015

Hello. I have problem with kerberos authentication. I use ovirt-engine-sdk-python from https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-engine-sdk.git.

I have RHEL manager and IPA server.

I created a virtual machine and installed RedHat 7.0 on the vm.
I did command ipa-client-install on this vm. Command id diplayed a valid value for user admin.
I got with wget ca.crt file from manager.

When I executed following commands:
api = API(url="https://rhevm.dev.ru/ovirt-engine/api", username="admin at dev.ru", password="something", ca_file = "/tmp/ca.crt")
that's all correct. I got api and I could use this api.

Then:
I cloned git repo
git clone https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-engine-sdk.git
created ovirt-engine-sdk-python rpm with kerberos authentication support.
make rpm
installed this package on my vm.
rpm -ihv ovirt-engine-sdk-python-4.0.0.0-0.1.el7.noarch.rpm
I got kerberos ticket:
kinit admin
klist displayed that is valid ticket.
And when I executed following commands: