[ovirt-users] [HA] Restart guest on other node on network SAN problem

Lionel Caignec caignec at cines.fr
Mon Sep 14 13:47:01 UTC 2015

Hi,

i've ovirt nodes connected to a data network (provide disk for guest) with 10Gb networking.
Recently i face a problem : one of my node have lost connectivity to the SAN.
So ovirt put all guest in "Pause" state, but when connectivity came back ovirt did not restart the Guest.

So my question : is it possible on "disk connectivity lost" on one node, to restart guest on other node (HA features). Or at least auto resume guest when "disk connectivity" came back.

Thanks

--
Lionel Caignec

Centre Informatique National de l' Enseignement Supérieur
950 rue de Saint Priest
34097 MONTPELLIER Cedex 5
Tel : (33) 04 67 14 14 14
Fax : (33)04 67 52 37 63