[ovirt-users] Running an ovirt phyton scrit on a newly RHEL7 installed system

Jean-Pierre Ribeauville jpribeauville at axway.com
Tue Sep 15 09:02:33 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm trying to retrieve datacenters clusters hosts and vms  by using ovirt python script needing some imports :

import sys
from ovirtsdk.api import API
from ovirtsdk.xml import params
from threading import Thread
import time
import logging

Then I  got following error :

Ø  python test2.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "test2.py", line 32, in <module>
    from ovirtsdk.api import API
ImportError: No module named ovirtsdk.api

As I run it on a "fresh install" rhel7 server ( python has been added), I'm wondering what's the minimum packages list I've to install
on this machine to be able to run this script ?  ( I run it correctly on the system where the ovirt engine is installed)

Thanks.

Regards,

J.P. Ribeauville

P: +33.(0).1.47.17.27.87

Puteaux 3 Etage 5  Bureau 4

jpribeauville at axway.com<mailto:jpribeauville at axway.com>
http://www.axway.com<http://www.axway.com/>

P Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer.