[ovirt-users] Problem migration VM

Luca Bertoncello L.Bertoncello at queo-group.com
Wed Sep 23 12:54:34 UTC 2015

Hi Alex

> Did the host you are running the script on shut down before the
> migration completed?

Apparently yes...

> If you put the host in maintenance from the GUI, does it successfully
> migrate off all VMs?

Yes, this happens!

Now, I think, the problem is that the system first unmount /run and then call my script, so that libvirt has no more possibility to successfully migrate the VMs...

Can someone suggest me a way to call my script as FIRST script on shutdown/reboot and to block the shutdown/reboot until my script complete?
This will solve the problem...

Of course, I can try with a wrapper for /sbin/shutdown and /sbin/reboot, but this is not a nice solution...

Thanks

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Luca Bertoncello

--
Besuchen Sie unsere Webauftritte:

www.queo.biz		Agentur für Markenführung und Kommunikation
www.queoflow.com	IT-Consulting und Individualsoftwareentwicklung

Luca Bertoncello
Administrator
Telefon:	+49 351 21 30 38 0
Fax:		+49 351 21 30 38 99
E-Mail:	l.bertoncello at queo-group.com

queo GmbH
Tharandter Str. 13
01159 Dresden
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Dresden
Handelsregistereintrag: Amtsgericht Dresden HRB 22352
Geschäftsführer: Rüdiger Henke, André Pinkert
USt-IdNr.: DE234220077