[ovirt-users] Hyper-V in a guest

Alan Murrell lists at murrell.ca
Sun Sep 27 16:12:19 UTC 2015

Hi Richard,

I actually did end up doing a full reboot of the host shortly after I
sent that reply suggesting it.

> You can check if the nested option is enabled by doing:
>
> $ cat /sys/module/kvm*/parameters/nested
>
> The output will be either '1' or 'Y' if nested virt is enabled.

It does indeed have a "Y".  I logged in to the admin (why does the
initial login to webGUI take so long after the engine has been
restarted/rebooted??).  I am now able to successfully install Hyper-V on
my lab VMs.

Thanks! :-)

Regards,

Alan