[ovirt-users] ovirt with glusterfs - big test - unwanted results

Sahina Bose sabose at redhat.com
Tue Apr 5 12:07:57 UTC 2016

On 03/31/2016 06:41 PM, paf1 at email.cz wrote:
> Hi,
> rest of logs:
> www.uschovna.cz/en/zasilka/HYGXR57CNHM3TP39-L3W
> <http://www.uschovna.cz/en/zasilka/HYGXR57CNHM3TP39-L3W>
>
> The TEST is the last big event in logs ....
> TEST TIME : about 14:00-14:30  CET

Thank you Pavel for the interesting test report and sharing the logs.

You are right - the master domain should not go down if 2 of 3 bricks
are available from volume A (1HP12-R3A1P1).

I notice that host kvmarbiter was not responsive at 2016-03-31 13:27:19
, but the ConnectStorageServerVDSCommand executed on kvmarbiter node
returned success at 2016-03-31 13:27:26

Could you also share the vdsm logs from 1hp1, 1hp2 and kvmarbiter nodes
during this time ?

Ravi, Krutika - could you take a look at the gluster logs?