[ovirt-users] ovirt-engine ui not showing up/inaccessible

Gene Fontanilla ginofontanilla at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 02:12:44 UTC 2016

Hi,

our office had power outage for more than an hour and continues
fluctuations, so i decided to pull the plug after 2nd fluctuation and wait
for the power to become stable.

After the power became stable, I decided to turn the ovirt-engine up 1st,
after booting up. I tried accessing my engine but the webui is not
accessible, then i looked at the /var/log/ovirt-engine/engine.log

and saw this error:

2016-04-15 06:34:56,265 ERROR [org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.Backend] (MSC
service thread 1-28) Error in getting DB connection. The database is
inaccessible. Original exception is: DataAccessResourceFailureException:
Error retreiving database metadata; nested exception is
org.springframework.jdbc.support.MetaDataAccessException: Could not get
Connection for extracting meta data; nested exception is
org.springframework.jdbc.CannotGetJdbcConnectionException: Could not get
JDBC Connection; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException:
javax.resource.ResourceException: IJ000453: Unable to get managed
connection for java:/ENGINEDataSource

Can anyone help me out? I need in that environment up for the final stage
of my testing.

regards,
Gene