[ovirt-users] restore db table

Fernando Fuentes ffuentes at darktcp.net
Mon Aug 15 21:35:04 UTC 2016

Looks like running a remote reports wiped my reports table.

postgres=# \list
                                             List of databases
         Name         |        Owner         | Encoding |   Collate   |
           Ctype    |   Access privileges
----------------------+----------------------+----------+-------------+-------------+-----------------------
 engine               | engine               | UTF8     | en_US.UTF-8 |
 en_US.UTF-8 |
 ovirt_engine_history | ovirt_engine_history | UTF8     | en_US.UTF-8 |
 en_US.UTF-8 |
 postgres             | postgres             | UTF8     | en_US.UTF-8 |
 en_US.UTF-8 |
 template0            | postgres             | UTF8     | en_US.UTF-8 |
 en_US.UTF-8 | =c/postgres          +
                      |                      |          |             |
                                 | postgres=CTc/postgres
 template1            | postgres             | UTF8     | en_US.UTF-8 |
 en_US.UTF-8 | =c/postgres          +
                      |                      |          |             |
                                 | postgres=CTc/postgres
(5 rows)

postgres=# \c ovirt_engine_history;
You are now connected to database "ovirt_engine_history" as user
"postgres".
ovirt_engine_history=# \dt
No relations found.
ovirt_engine_history=#

Is there a way to just restore that table?

Regards,

--
Fernando Fuentes
ffuentes at txweather.org