[ovirt-users] Request for oVirt Ansible modules testing feedback

Ondra Machacek omachace at redhat.com
Fri Dec 2 13:12:00 UTC 2016

Hello all,

I would like to kindly ask everyone who is Ansible or oVirt user for
testing of the new Ansible oVirt modules. For everyone who is familiar
with the Ansible and oVirt, this[1] describes the steps you need to do,
to setup oVirt modules library and start using those modules (Most of
those modules will be available in Ansible 2.3, some of them are already
in 2.2).

If you have any issue setting this up, please contact me, I will do the
best to help you.

If you have an issue, which you think is a bug, please open an issue
here[2]. Please note that Ansible is merging it's repositories, so since
next week it will actually be stored here[3]. If you are missing
anything please open an issue as well, or just contact me, and I will
do fix it. You are also very welcome to sent PR with fixes.

For those who don't have testing environment which can test against,
I've created an Vagrant project which will deploy you the oVirt instance
using Ansible playbooks. You can find how to use it here[4].

The repository also contains few examples[5], so you don't have to
copy-paste them from the source.

Thanks all for reading this and any feedback,
Ondra

[1] https://github.com/machacekondra/ovirt-tests/releases/tag/0.1
[2] https://github.com/ansible/ansible-modules-extras/issues
[3] https://github.com/ansible/ansible