[ovirt-users] How to join Windows guest to AD domain via Sysprep?

Danny Rehelis autogun at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 20:56:36 UTC 2016

Hi,

I can't seems to fully understand the procedure of joining guest Windows
machine to AD domain using the tool-set provided by oVirt-Engine.
I've successfully created and sealed a template.of Windows 2012R2, I manage
to change the Administrator's password and machine's hostname only.

Nothing actually happens when I fill Domain and Organization Unit fields
under Initial Run tab.
What credentials should be used to join the domain? Where do I configure
them?

Running oVirt 4.0.5

Thanks,
--