[ovirt-users] 转发: about vms can't migrate automatically in HA

Yaniv Dary ydary at redhat.com
Sun Dec 4 13:29:40 UTC 2016

The manager is handling the HA. Without it the HA will not work.
I suggest to use self hosted engine to give the manager HA.

Yaniv Dary
Technical Product Manager
Red Hat Israel Ltd.
34 Jerusalem Road
Building A, 4th floor
Ra'anana, Israel 4350109

Tel : +972 (9) 7692306
        8272306
Email: ydary at redhat.com
IRC : ydary

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 3:46 PM, 张 余歌 <patrickstar12358 at hotmail.com> wrote:

host B and C both turn to Non Responsive,and the storage is down,everything