[ovirt-users] API req to update power mgmt options

Emil Flink emil.flink at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 09:19:00 UTC 2016

Hi,

Can someone please provide an example request to edit the power management
options of a host?

Ie. the options contained in
host['power_management']['agents']['agent'][0]['options']['option'] and
host['power_management']['options']['option']

Currently I have:

"option": [
  {
    "name": "power_wait",
    "value": "4"
  },
  {
    "name": "lanplus",
    "value": ""
  }
]

I need to change the value of "lanplus" from nothing to 1 or "on".

I have tried replacing the entire host['power_management']['options'] set
and the host['power_management']['agents'] set with PUT requests to the API
endpoint for the host, with no change or errors - I just get a 200 OK
response with the details of the host as if I had just done a GET request.

Br.

Emil