[ovirt-users] oVIRT 4 / OVN / Communication issues of instances between nodes.

Lance Richardson lrichard at redhat.com
Tue Dec 6 15:36:33 UTC 2016

Hi Devin,

OK, some small progress then. I think the best next step would be to look
at the current state of your system. Could you send the output of the
following commands?

On the nodes running ovn-controller:

   ps -fwwC ovn-controller
   ovs-vsctl show
   ovs-dpctl show -s
   ovs-ofctl -O OpenFlow13 dump-flows br-int

On the node running ovn-northd:

   ovn-sbctl show
   ovn-sbctl dump-flows

Thanks,