[ovirt-users] HE working fine, but still strange messages in /var/log/messages

Juan Pablo pablo.localhost at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 15:38:07 UTC 2016

Hi,
first of all, thanks to all the community!
I have Hosted Engine working with no apparent issues I just have the
followiing filling my log messages
:
ovirt-ha-broker:
INFO:ovirt_hosted_engine_ha.broker.listener.ConnectionHandler:Connection
closed
ovirt-ha-broker:
INFO:ovirt_hosted_engine_ha.broker.listener.ConnectionHandler:Connection
established
journal: vdsm vds.dispatcher ERROR SSL error during reading data:
unexpected eof
ovirt-ha-agent:
INFO:ovirt_hosted_engine_ha.lib.storage_server.StorageServer:Connecting
storage server
ovirt-ha-agent:
INFO:ovirt_hosted_engine_ha.lib.storage_server.StorageServer:Refreshing the
storage domain
ovirt-ha-agent:
INFO:ovirt_hosted_engine_ha.agent.hosted_engine.HostedEngine:Preparing
images

how can I fix this?
I deployed the HE with cockpit, then deployed the next hosts with hosted
engine via UI.

regards,