[ovirt-users] [Call for feedback] anybody gave 4.1 beta a try?

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 16:32:58 UTC 2016

On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 5:23 PM, Sandro Bonazzola <sbonazzo at redhat.com>
wrote:

>> Hi Sandro,
>> just tried to install self hosted engine in a nested environment (host is
>> free ESXi 6.0 where I also have a working nested oVirt cluster of 3 HCI
>> gluster hosts).
>>
>> The host is CentOS 7.2 updated with CR repo enabled (so it should be an
>> upcoming CentOS 7.3).
>>

> Note that if you're using CR repo you'll need the new qemu-kvm-ev 2.6 from
> virt sig testing: http://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/virt/x86_
> 64/kvm-common/

OK.
Must I start from scratch or can I use the generated answer file from
previous step in any way?

[ INFO  ] Generating answer file
'/var/lib/ovirt-hosted-engine-setup/answers/answers-20161206171233.conf'

Best way to clean up the host from where I executed "hosted-engine
--deploy" command?

Thanks,
Gianluca