[ovirt-users] oVirt HC setup question

Sven Achtelik Sven.Achtelik at eps.aero
Wed Dec 7 16:46:43 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I'm planning to install oVirt 4 with the HC setup from this blogpost and did a demo setup.

http://www.ovirt.org/blog/2016/08/up-and-running-with-ovirt-4-0-and-gluster-storage/

I've managed to install everything just fine and thought that enabling a storage network would move all the bricks to that designated network, but it didn't do anything. I made that happen by destroying and recreating the volumes with entering the ip addresses of the storage network through the cli. Would that be the right way to do this ? If that's the case how could I move the engine bricks over to that network to get it off my ovirtmgmt bridge ?  Or is there may be more prefered way to complete the HC-Setup ?

Thank you,

Sven