[ovirt-users] Fwd: Re: Hosts lost the communication with FC Storage Domains

Anantha Raghava raghav at exzatechconsulting.com
Thu Dec 8 08:33:21 UTC 2016

Hello,

Still struggling with the same issues. Can someone urgently guide us to
resolve this?

--

Thanks & Regards,

Anantha Raghava

eXza Technology Consulting & Services

Ph: +91-9538849179, E-mail: raghav at exzatechconsulting.com
<mailto:raghav at exzatechconsulting.com>

/*Support No.: +91-7829774584 */

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail communication and any attachments may be privileged and
confidential to eXza Technology Consulting & Services, and are intended
only for the use of the recipients named above If you are not the
addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If
you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies
from your system and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error
or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions.