[ovirt-users] host does not comply with the cluster Default networks

Yevgeny Zaspitsky yzaspits at redhat.com
Sun Dec 11 13:26:24 UTC 2016

I guess ovirtmgmt is your management network (which is required), then
engine tries to configure that on the host upon adding that. I assume that
the engine failed in that for the reason that you should be able to find in
the engine log.
Was ovirtmgmt network configured on the host prior adding it to the engine?
Could you please attach the log file?
Could you please tell what exact version are you using?