[ovirt-users] Request for feedback on your db vacuum status

Shirly Radco sradco at redhat.com
Mon Dec 12 12:54:48 UTC 2016

Hi Baptiste,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I understand that you updated your DWH to collect every 60 seconds instead
of 20.
I'm the oVirt DWH maintainer and I would really appreciate if you can share
what led you to this decision?
And some details on your setup.

Do you have it installed on the same machine as the engine or on a remote
one?
Is your database remote or local?
What is the scale of you environment ? Number of hosts/vms...

This will may help us with the bug Roy mentioned.

Best regards,

Shirly Radco

BI Software Engineer
Red Hat Israel Ltd.