[ovirt-users] Auto Deployment

Koen Vanoppen vanoppen.koen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 06:36:07 UTC 2016

Dear all,

I'm currently trying to create a puppet module for setting up ovirt from
scratch.
For the moment I'm stuck with the answer file that hangs on this (and then
of course stops the installation):

Notice:
/Stage[main]/Bacovirt::Config::Mgmt/Exec[engine-setup]/returns:
--== DATABASE CONFIGURATION ==--
Notice:
/Stage[main]/Bacovirt::Config::Mgmt/Exec[engine-setup]/returns:
Notice:
/Stage[main]/Bacovirt::Config::Mgmt/Exec[engine-setup]/returns:
Where is the DWH database located? (Local, Remote) [Local]: [ ERROR ]
Failed to execute stage 'Environment customization': End of file

My answer file is included as a attachment.

Kind regards,