[ovirt-users] Auto Deployment

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Tue Dec 13 09:52:58 UTC 2016

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 11:05 AM, Koen Vanoppen <vanoppen.koen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks! The answer file I'm using is from 4.0... So, it's kinda strange he
> quits on the Localhost database for DWH.

OK, sorry for not checking the file earlier.

Perhaps you are using for a new setup, an answer file generated by an upgrade?

If so, please use one generated in exactly the same environment it's
intended for.
Otherwise, please provide detailed flow and relevant logs.

Thanks!

> I'll check the otopi option.

OK. Please also share your experience/opinion about this. Thanks.

Best,

--
Didi