[ovirt-users] Regarding fencing support in ovirt

TranceWorldLogic . tranceworldlogic at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 07:02:36 UTC 2016

Hi,

I was trying to explore more about fencing option supported in ovirt.
But getting lost in documents.

My requirement is to fence at VM level rather than host level.
e.g let assume VM1.1, VM1.2,VM1.3 are running on host1 and VM2.1,VM2.2
VM2.3 running on host2. Suppose due to some error only VM1.1 goes down
[Note: VM1.2 and VM1.3 in running state] then VM2.1 must come up.

Can I get to know whether such functionality is supported by ovirt ?
If yes, would you please explain also how it work
          or would you share refernece for me to refer and understand it ?
if yes, is it configurable by python sdk ?

Thanks,
~Rohit