[ovirt-users] Hosted-Engine Fails to Start

Nate T. Llaneza nllaneza at citsnc.com
Wed Dec 14 13:55:53 UTC 2016

Hey Guys,

I just performed the update to ovirt-4.0.6-pre on my hosted engine hypervisor (making sure to pull from the baseurl and not the mirrorlist). This cleaned up the Glib error message I sent earlier. Awesome! The downside is that the hosted-engine is still not starting. I'm not sure where to look, so I am attaching the vdsm log and Hosted-Engine log. Let me know if there is anything else you need. Thanks for y'alls help.

Regards,

Nathan