[ovirt-users] Cumulus Switch

Matt Wells matt.wells at mosaic451.com
Thu Dec 15 20:07:33 UTC 2016

I've seen some of the cool stuff coming with OVN and even a co-worker has
done some great things with it.  However I was wondering if anyone had
experience with Cumulus as the external provider for networks.
It's just a "weekend project" I'm picking up and thought to ask on the
list.  I've not found other posts on it yet but will continue to look.
I've just made a fresh lab with the latest and greatest oVirt on CentOS 7.
Thanks to all and a happy holiday season ( if you're into the holiday thing
).
:-)