[ovirt-users] Ovirt & Ceph

rajatjpatel rajatjpatel at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 17:05:00 UTC 2016

Hi Alessandro,

Right now I have 2 physical server where I have host ovirt these are HP
proliant dl 380  each server 1*500GB SAS & 1TB *4 SAS Disk and 1*500GB SSD.
So right now I have use only one disk which 500GB of SAS for my ovirt to
run on both server. rest are not in use. At present I am using NFS which
coming from mapper to ovirt as storage, go forward we like to use all these
disk as  hyper-converged for ovirt. RH I could see there is KB for using
gluster. But we are looking for Ceph bcoz best pref romance and scale.

[image: Inline image 1]
Regards
Rajat

Hi