[ovirt-users] NAS for oVirt

Andrea Ghelardi a.ghelardi at iontrading.com
Fri Dec 23 13:20:59 UTC 2016

Hello Alex,
Specs you provided are a little bit vague. You don’t specify storage space.
Our main storage here is a SAN Compellent, but we do have also Synology and we are quite happy with it
You can start searching this or comparable product https://www.synology.com/en-global/products/RS2416+ for your production

Cheers
Andrea