[ovirt-users] Can't shut down VM

Peter Calum peter.calum at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 11:31:48 UTC 2016

Hi Arik

Strange. - When i went back now to check, the host was down, and the VM i
had trouble with was also down.
The other VM's was migrated to other hosts. But the faulty VM still has a
locked snapshot, and i cant start
it because of that. I tried to put the host into maintenance mode and then
activate i, but under activation it reboots.
Should i reinstall that host ? - Or do you want more logs ?

thanks,
Peter

--
Venlig hilsen / Kind regards