[ovirt-users] EventProcessingPoolSize

Piotr Kliczewski piotr.kliczewski at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 16:05:09 UTC 2016

Hi,

This pool is responsible for event processing. There are not so many events
that we send from vdsm. At the moment we send vm status changes. The
default value may be not enough when we provision, delete, stop etc many
vms at the same time. If your environment is static the default value
should be good enough.

Thanks,
Piotr