[ovirt-users] hosted_storage locked

Gary Pedretty gary at ravnalaska.net
Wed Dec 28 08:56:27 UTC 2016

Just setup a new hosted-engine Data Center.  With 3 hosts and gluster based storage domains.  Used the latest installers.  Everything went well, until I got the engine deployed and each host setup and went to the web interface for the first time.

After adding the master storage domain, the hosted_storage added itself like usual, but remained locked.   Everything is working just fine with the exception of no listing of the engine as a VM under that tab or the icon on the current host.   The Volumes tab does not show anything on the hosted_storage, but all the other volumes including the master data and a second data all show normal status for bricks.  Error log is not reporting anything unusual either.  All the gluster volumes including the engine (hosted_storage) show good status via command line in the hosts.

Going to let it run for a day or so before I add any VMs.

Any ideas?

Gary

Gary Pedretty                                        gary at ravnalaska.net <mailto:gary at eraalaska.net>
Systems Manager                                          www.flyravn.com <http://www.flyravn.com/>
Ravn Alaska                           /\                    907-450-7251
5245 Airport Industrial Road         /  \/\             907-450-7238 fax
Fairbanks, Alaska  99709        /\  /    \ \ Second greatest commandment
Serving All of Alaska          /  \/  /\  \ \/\   “Love your neighbor as
Really loving the record green up date! Summmer!!   yourself” Matt 22:39