[ovirt-users] I wrote an oVirt thing

Nathanaël Blanchet blanchet at abes.fr
Wed Dec 28 17:47:32 UTC 2016

Hi,

I understand that ovirt-shell is deprecated, but I need it for the moment.

I've just done a pip install upgrade ovirt-engine-sdk-python on my
ubuntu laptop and now ovirt-shell is totally broken, saying :
ImportError: No module named ovirtsdk.xml.

Can I go back to the previous SDK? How can I fix it?

Thanks.