[ovirt-users] hosted_storage locked

Gary Pedretty gary at ravnalaska.net
Thu Dec 29 22:06:21 UTC 2016

Destroying it was going to be my next move, just wanted to make sure that was the best option.  Yes I can mount the gluster volume “engine” directly on one of the hosts without issue.  The engine is obviously accessing it ok or at least enough that it can run as a VM image located on it.

I will shut down any other VMs before trying this, but it makes sense that it should just re-import it.

Thanks

Gary

Gary Pedretty                                        gary at ravnalaska.net <mailto:gary at eraalaska.net>
Systems Manager                                          www.flyravn.com <http://www.flyravn.com/>
Ravn Alaska                           /\                    907-450-7251
5245 Airport Industrial Road         /  \/\             907-450-7238 fax
Fairbanks, Alaska  99709        /\  /    \ \ Second greatest commandment
Serving All of Alaska          /  \/  /\  \ \/\   “Love your neighbor as
Really loving the record green up date! Summmer!!   yourself” Matt 22:39