[ovirt-users] Issues with RHV 4.1

knarra knarra at redhat.com
Fri Dec 30 10:22:32 UTC 2016

Hi,

     I have latest RHV 4.1 installed on HC stack. My app vms  runs on
Host1 and HE vm runs on  Host2. I have a test case where i bring down
glusternw on Host1 and i expect all app vms to be migrated to another
node. But when i am running the above said test case i  run into
following issues.

1) I expect HE vm not to go down since everything works fine on the host
where HE vm is running. But i see that HE vm goes down and comes up
back. Why does this happen?

2) Some times i see that Host where HE vm runs  restarts and I am not
sure why does it reboot. I checked  /var/log/messages and i see the
errors below but still unable to figure out why the system restarts. Due
to this i see that HE VM is unavailable for some time.

https://paste.fedoraproject.org/514976/83092116/

Any idea why the host system reboots here?

3) I see another issue being logged there related to
ovirt-imageio-daemon thought not relevant to the above test case.

https://paste.fedoraproject.org/514978/83092677/

why does it throw IO error and why is this Traceback logged ?

Thanks

kasturi.