[ovirt-users] How to track RHEV/RHV releases/bugfixes/advisories

Giuseppe Ragusa giuseppe.ragusa at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 31 19:53:27 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Sorry if the question has already been answered or is prominently explained on some publicly available forum/page (I haven't been able to find it anywhere nor through Google neither on Red Hat website).

Since some customers could opt to follow the testing phase with oVirt by going in production with RHEV/RHV, I would like to know whether there is some dedicated mailing list / web page to check for announces (plus release planning / roadmap etc.).

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards (and Happy New Year! ;-) )
Giuseppe