[ovirt-users] Dumb question: exclamation mark next to VM?

Chris Adams cma at cmadams.net
Thu Feb 4 15:38:46 UTC 2016

I set up a new oVirt 3.6.2 cluster on CentOS 7.2 (everything up to date
as of yesterday).  I created a basic CentOS 7.2 VM with my local
customizations, created a template from it, and then created a VM from
that template.

That new VM has an exclamation mark next to it in the web GUI (between
the up arror for "running" and the "server" icon).  Usually I would
expect that means something is wrong or needs attention, but I can't
find anything to fix/address/etc. (no messages in the Alerts, nothing
odd in the Events, etc.).  What does the exclamation mark mean, and how
do I clear it?

--
Chris Adams <cma at cmadams.net>