[ovirt-users] macvlan + IPv6

Dan Kenigsberg danken at redhat.com
Thu Feb 25 11:09:30 UTC 2016

https://gerrit.ovirt.org/gitweb?p=vdsm.git;a=blob;f=vdsm/virt/vmdevices/network.py;h=b2fa629c55ff728a964fda9d0ea598ef57676b53;hb=HEAD#l122

> Also curious why oVirt does this assignment, but
> libvirt does not.

When we start a VM, we want it to see its allocated mac address,
regardless of the specific VF that was assigned to it. It would surprise
me if virt-manager does not do that, hence I'd love to see the
<interface> elemet that it creates for the VF.

Regards,
Dan.