[ovirt-users] 3.6 to 4.0 upgrade cert issue

Scott romracer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 17:43:00 UTC 2016

You need to import your intermediate certificate and possibly your CA
certificate into the ovirt-engine keystore.  This is the command I used:

sudo keytool -importcert -trustcacerts -keystore
/etc/pki/ovirt-engine/.truststore -storepass mypass -file
/etc/pki/tls/certs/startcom.class1.server.ca.pem

The password is actually "mypass".

Scott