[ovirt-users] multiple NICs VLAN ID conflict

Alona Kaplan alkaplan at redhat.com
Tue Mar 15 07:57:56 EDT 2016

Hi Bill,

Currently the engine blocks adding two networks with the same vlan id to a data center.
If you think there is a use case for having more than one network with the same vlan id in a DC, please open an RFE.

As a workaround, you can add a network with a 'fake vlan id' (a vlan id that is not in use by the dc).
And using 'vdsm before network setup hook' (https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1057637) translating the 'fake vlan id' to the desired one.

Alona.